the internet connection always dies when i attempt to blog.
hm. maybe it's telling me to mug.
i am in denial.
i think it's jealousy.
i mean that's not the entire reason.
but at least part of it is.
people go like what do you have to be jealous about.
it's just unexplainable.
impossible is nothing.
im determined to make it my career.
er. hopefully i have the potential.
gah. i need a freaking tutor.
ah yesh. my internet died again.
isit me or does it like to die when im using the comp.
do you know how lucky you are.
well. not lucky in every sense
but at least you have what i want.
or isit that im always dissatisfied with whatever i have.

8 Comments:
Is the jealousy part referring to what I think you are referring to? If so, I still maintain my stand that honestly, I think you have a lot to be thankful for.
I think it's natural to be discontented with what you have. Doubt anybody in this world can truly be satisfied with what they want. It's just a More is Good mentality lah.
who's this?
You suck lah. It's the shoo daoooooooo one.
how i know. i thought it was you just that you sounded overly..erm.philosophical that i thought it wasnt possible.
heyy I resent that! I am like THE EPITOMY of PHILOSOPHICALNESS. all you mere mortals should BOW before my greatness!
okok. -looks unconvinced-
Hmph have it your way. You suck lah.
okay lar..shall stop being mean
Post a Comment
<< Home